With the 2nd leg of the IPL 2021 series almost underway, it’s time for cricket punters to keep up to date with as much IPL news as possible. At Jet10, you can bet on every single IPL match of the 2nd IPL 2021 leg, and you’ll be able to check for IPL updates too. So, read on for IPL betting predictions and the September IPL fixtures.
What Is the New Date of IPL 2021?
With the world slowly recovering from the COVID-19 outbreak, IPL fixtures for 2021 can finally resume. The IPL 2021 schedule picks up on the 19th of September and will continue through to the final IPL cricket match on the 15th of October.
That means markets for the new IPL schedule are available and you can start online betting on IPL today. The first IPL cricket match of the new IPL schedule will be between one of cricket’s greatest rivalries – the Chennai Super Kings and the Mumbai Indians. That IPL cricket match, known as El Clasico, will feature two stacked teams and our IPL match prediction is a Mumbai Indian victory.
IPL 2021 September Schedule & Venues
There will be 12 IPL matches to be played throughout September. Since the IPL fixtures have moved from India this year, those games will be played at the three venues of Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah. Check out the IPL schedule for September below:
- Sunday 19 September – Chennai Super Kings v Mumbai Indians
- Monday 20 September – Kolkata Knight Riders v Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Tuesday 21 September – Punjab Kings v Rajasthan Royals
- Wednesday 22 September – Delhi Capitals v Sunrisers Hyderabad
- Thursday 23 September – Mumbai Indians v Kolkata Knight Riders
- Friday 24 September – Royal Challengers Bangalore v Chennai Super Kings
- Saturday 25 September – Delhi Capitals v Rajasthan Royals & Sunrisers Hyderabad v Punjab Kings
- Sunday 26 September – Chennai Super Kings v Kolkata Knight Riders & Royal Challengers Bangalore v Mumbai Indians
- Monday 27 September – Sunrisers Hyderabad v Rajasthan Royals
- Tuesday 28 September – Kolkata Knight Riders v Delhi Capitals & Mumbai Indians v Punjab Kings
- Wednesday 29 September – Rajasthan Royals v Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Thursday 30 September – Sunrisers Hyderabad v Chennai Super Kings
As you can see the IPL schedule this month is packed and there will be plenty of online cricket betting opportunities.
IPL 2021 Betting Predictions
We couldn’t possibly give you an IPL update without some online cricket betting predictions too. We’ve picked three of our favorite IPL markets and carefully chosen a winner. Keep checking back with our blog for IPL highlights as the series moves forward.
- IPL win prediction – we think the Chennai Super Kings will be the victors of IPL 2021. They are currently in 2nd place on the standings and won the title only 3 years prior. However, conditions in Dubai favor defending champions, Mumbai Indians, who can still find a place in the IPL 2021 finals.
- IPL top scorer – the IPL win prediction for this market is certainly a tough one. It is a very open market with plenty of genuine contenders. However, with an average of 64 and a massive strike rate of 145, Faf Du Plessis is our pick for the IPL 2021 Orange Cap. Du Plessis is currently 60 runs of the current leader but is taking good some form into the 2nd leg.
- IPL most wickets – we feel that current leader Harshal Patel will continue his striking form and make good use of the Dubai conditions that favor faster bowling. He currently has a 3-wicket lead over the nearest competition.
With some IPL insights, you’ll be prepared to place a few choice wagers on the upcoming IPL fixtures this September.
IPL 2021 Betting Tips
When it comes to online betting on an IPL cricket match, there are two tips we at Jet10 would like to share. We feel this will help you plan a superior sports bet and increase the IPL 2021 experience when wagering at online betting sites like the Jet10 sportsbook.
- Try live betting – an IPL match is perfect for dynamic in-play online betting. That is where the odds change as the match conditions do. A dramatic loss of wickets can significantly alter the betting site’s odds. There is plenty of money to be made in these markets and the IPL is famous in online gambling circles for live betting.
- Research stats and conditions – betting on IPL teams requires a lot of research and knowledge of cricket. In cricket, it really pays to fully understand the IPL match conditions and the stats of the IPL teams involved. Knowing which player is in form and what IPL teams favor certain wickets can seriously influence your online betting decisions.
Which Is the Best Site to Bet On IPL?
Of all the online casino operators and betting sites in the world, Jet10 is the very best for wagering on sports like IPL. Online cricket betting on events such as the World Test Championship, Big Bash League, IPL, or even a test match is incredibly easy at Jet10. Now that you have all the September IPL fixtures and some IPL 2021 tips, you’re all set to place those first wagers!
Sign up at Jet10 today to experience the best global sportsbook and online casino for real money.