Back in April this year, the Major League Baseball season kicked off and we are now less than a month away from the MLB world series that is scheduled to begin on the 26th of October. The previous Major League Baseball season was significantly shortened as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and the post-season has been reduced in 2021.
Let’s check out some key stats, odds, and the MLB standings for this exciting season, available to bet on at Jet10.
MLB Teams Stats
Major League Baseball stats are a huge part of following the game and for MLB betting. Anyone can learn how to bet on MLB games, but only those who research the game will see any real success. For informed MLB world series betting, here are some stats from the MLB scores of 2021.
- Tied Batting – the most runs scored by an MLB team this year is tied at 796 between the Houston Astros and the Tampa Bay Rays. Most home runs, however, from the MLB scores this year goes to the Toronto Blue Jays with 237 homers.
- Strike! – the Milwaukee Brewers like to see the back of opposition hitters as they have thrown 1507 strikeouts this season. To put that in some context, MLB standings leaders in San Francisco are at 14th with only 1312 strikeouts.
- Homer!! – the most home runs are tied between two big hitters Vladimir Guerrero and Salvador Perez with 46 each. Guerrero, however, has more runs at 119.
With the regular season drawing to a close, and baseball fans now thinking about MLB world series betting, the MLB standings are certainly tight. In the MLB standings, San Fran takes the lead with 97 wins.
In the American League divisions, there are clear favorites in each division. Tampa Bay currently tops the AL East division with a lead over the Boston Red Sox. Chi White Sox has a strong command over the AL Central division while Houston leads a tight race in the AL West.
NL East is very close with Atlanta barely leading Philly and the NY Mets. Milwaukee is taking the NL Central division and the race is truly up in the air in the NL West division with 1 win separating division leaders San Fran and the LA dodgers.
MLB Betting Lines Explained
MLB betting lines refer to the “money line” which all sportsbook punters outside the US will just think of as the odds. Now that MLB betting lines are explained, let’s talk Major League Baseball odds. Currently, the biggest MLB betting favorites at Jet10 at odds of 4.10 are the LA Dodgers, followed by current leaders San Francisco at 6.00.
When betting on individual matches the Money Line will represent the odds for match-winner but you can also conduct MLB betting on other markets like innings handicaps and under/over totals. stats and standings jet10
MLB Betting Picks
What you’ve been waiting for, our top MLB best bets pick for 2021. The MLB playoffs are just around the corner and now is the best time to place a wager at the best online sportsbook – Jet10. MLB sports betting online is super easy and our top MLB picks should point you in the right direction. Here are our top 3 MLB picks including our top MLB betting prediction.
- MLB World Series betting Winner – We think San Francisco is one of the most valuable MLB best bets at 6.00. They are current MLB standings leaders and have shown fine form in the NL West division, currently holding off favorites the LA Dodgers.
- American League winner – based on MLB betting odds for this market, the race is close. However, with Tampa Bay currently maintaining a reasonably comfortable lead over Houston and the White Sox, we think Tampa is the MLB best bets choice for this market.
Where To Bet on MLB Games Online?
Looking for the best online sportsbook for betting on MLB games? Jet10 offers tons of markets for MLB games with excellent odds. Whether betting on the MLB playoffs, individual MLB games, or even baseball from around the world, Jet10 is the ultimate sportsbook platform.