This year is the 120th edition of the Italian Serie A football season. The premier top-tier Italian football league is one of the most exciting series to bet on and Jet10 has plenty of diverse markets to choose from. Read on below for our expert football insights into the upcoming Serie A in Italy.
Serie A New Season Betting Predictions
With Empoli securing promotion this season and Salernitana making a 22-year return to top-level Italian football, this is certainly a very different season from the last. Inter, or Inter Milan, are the current champions and have already made a great start with two wins from two Serie A matches.
We know – you’re probably wondering who is most likely to win the series? What are the latest Serie A betting predictions? Who will be the Serie A top scorer? Thankfully, we at Jet10 are football mad and have the latest insights for our sportsbook fans.
- Tight Race – Surprisingly, Inter is not at the top of our Serie A betting predictions list. Initially, that honor fell on Juventus, but the transfer of Cristiano Ronaldo has already stirred their chances. Inter lost their coach from last year’s win and their top goal scorer too. Rather than pick an outright winner, we think it’s going to be a tight race between Inter, Atlanta, and Napoli for the Serie A title.
- Ciro Immobile – Immobile is at the top of our Serie A betting predictions for the top goal scorer in 2021/22. He nailed an impressive 36 goals in 2019/20, which bagged him the Capocannoniere, and last year only fell 9 goals short of the top spot. 2 Serie A matches in and Immobile has already scored 4 goals from 7 shots which has also made him the current Serie A top scorer.
- On the chopping block – There are few candidates here with several weaker sides suffering double losses in their opening Serie A results. We think Venezia may be a good bet here. Yes, the club has risen steadily from Serie D to A in a few short years but that doesn’t mean they are up to standard just yet.
Serie A Expert Betting Tips
To get the best Serie A results when betting at Jet10, it can help to have some friendly advice. We’ve got insights in spades and have plenty of Serie A betting tips for your consideration. Here are 3 crucial Serie A betting tips for a successful season.
- Research the teams – if you’ve watched enough football, you’ll see that key players move around all the time. The star player from a previous Serie A season may be on loan in another country. You’ll need to keep abreast of all Serie A news regularly – take Ronaldo’s move to the UK, for example, technically he did start the season in Serie A!
- Follow Serie A results – the Serie A standings can have a big influence not only on the Serie A winner betting odds but also on how you pick your bets. The Serie A standings will tell you which clubs are performing, and the Serie A results will give you insights into the best performing players too. Don’t forget to keep the Serie A fixtures handy, so you don’t miss any important matches.
- Learn the bet types – broaden your horizons. To get the best pro football odds, you may need to consider different bet types. Learn to place accumulators on more than just Serie A matches. If you combine all your sports knowledge into a single bet, you’ll get some seriously large odds and the potential for a massive payday!
How To Always Win Betting on Italian Serie A?
Now, first of all, there is no sure-fire way to actually guarantee a winner on every single bet. But there are a couple of methods that’ll go a long way to increasing your win percentage. Consider these insights before you make your first Serie A bets.
- Learn Football – the first and most obvious way to get better at Italian Serie A betting. Simply really learn the ins and outs of football. Understand pro football odds and fully understand the rules of the game. That means everything from offsides and tackles to corners and free kicks!
- Try System Bets – like an accumulator except you don’t need every single leg to get up in order to win. You can get some rather fantastic football odds with large system bets too!
What Is the Easiest Bet to Win in Football?
So, what is the easiest bet to win in football? It’s a good question and the answer can depend on the punter’s level of knowledge of football. Realistically, a punter who has read plenty of Serie A betting tips and is well-educated in Serie A football is probably going to find it easier to nail a winning bet. However, there are some common bet types that are easier than most to win when it comes to betting on football.
If you’re looking for some easier Serie A betting tips today, we think these are 3 easiest bets to win in football.
- Over/Under Goals bet – this bet is basically picking how many goals will be scored in the entire match. For example, if you think a Serie A game will only see 3 goals scored then you would bet on under 3.5 goals. Since big margins are rather rare in Serie A football, the most popular market is typically around 2.5 goals.
- Half-Time betting – these bets carry a distinct advantage of the fact you have seen 45 minutes of football from both sides. You can judge the performances of both teams and depend on the Serie A scores, it may be quite obvious what is going to happen in the 2nd half. This also includes all the same markets as full-time betting, so you can wager on goals scored, team to win, and much more.
- Both Teams to Score – this one is particularly handy when two teams of equal standing face each other. If both teams have been scoring well in their last few outings, it’s probably a good shout that they will score against each other.
Where To Bet on Serie A Matches for Real Money?
The best online casino for real money with a comprehensive sportsbook platform is Jet10. Jet10 offers tons of Italian Serie A betting markets, and the football betting odds are seriously competitive. So, check your Serie A schedule and head to Jet10 to start your Serie A betting today!