Do you need tennis betting explained in a simple and easy-to-follow manner? Our experts love tennis and making tennis betting predictions. Here at Jet10 Casino, we’ve put together a comprehensive guide to online tennis betting and even offer some tips for the perfect tennis betting strategy.
Popular Tennis Bets
There are loads of markets for a single tennis event. You can bet on individual matches, players, and the tournament as a whole. We’ve chosen 3 of the most popular online betting selections for tennis at Jet10.
- Futures – A popular bet, especially among those who don’t care to focus on tennis too much, is futures bets. This is just picking a tournament winner before the outset of the tournament.
- Match Winner – the next most popular wager for online tennis betting is the match-winner. Rather straightforward, this bet is just choosing who will win a single match between two players/teams.
- Over/Under – this is a bet on how many games or sets a match will last. It’s an advanced form of online betting and can lead to some big profits if successful.
Tennis Betting Tips
Employing a tennis betting strategy can be a great way to improve your chances of success. With that in mind, there are a few important online betting tips we can offer to teach you how to bet successfully at Jet10. Before your favourite players hit the courts, consider these top tennis online betting tips.
- Consider the Court – There are multiple types of court surfaces that tennis can be played on. Wimbledon is famously a grass court, while the Australian Open has shifted through various synthetic materials. The French Open is renowned for its clay courts that dramatically slow down the ball and generate significant bounce.
- Know your tennis – really learn the game. Understand the rules fully and learn the types of players out there. Learn how youth may overcome an experienced pro and look for technical flaws that an experienced player will take advantage of.
- Consider form – check the ATP rankings and watch previous matches. You’ll be looking for which players are struggling to perform and others who are hitting their stride. Form can be a great way of making a profit betting on an underdog to upset the major favorite. Imagine betting on Emma Raducanu at the beginning of her 2021 US Open campaign.
How Do Tennis Betting Lines Work?
The standard way to bet on tennis is by using betting lines. Betting lines is a US method for depicting odds and punters can also choose to use decimal or fractional online betting odds instead. In tennis betting using Moneyline, the odds will represent how much a player can expect to win with a $100 bet.
- For example, a -110 bet on Novak Djokovic to defeat Rafael Nadal means that the punter would need to place a $110 to win $100.
Tennis Big Tournaments to Bet On
Tennis is a global sport and is played all year round. This is great for online betting, as you can always find a tennis match to wager on. There are a number of top tournaments that draw in both huge crowds and the online punters. Look out for these major tournaments, next time you’re at Jet10 Casino.
- US Open – as one of the oldest tennis championships in the world, the US Open is a continuation of the 1881 US National Championship. Immensely popular around the world, the very best players compete in both singles and doubles competitions. US Open betting odds are always competitive at Jet10.
- Wimbledon – this is without a doubt the most prestigious and famous tennis tournament. Dating back to 1887, the tournament is synonymous with class, celebrities, and the highest quality of tennis.
- Australian Open – The Australian Open is the first major tournament of the year. Held in January, the Grand Slam tournament features tennis betting for singles, doubles, wheelchairs, children, and exhibition matches.
- French Open – the only Grand Slam tournament that is played on clay courts, the French Open is widely argued to be the toughest competition in professional tennis. Punters should consider a tennis betting strategy backed by solid tennis knowledge when betting on the French Open.
- ATP Finals – the ATP finals is the last batch of tennis you’ll be betting on for the year. Held in November, the ATP finals features the top 8 singles and doubles teams based on that year’s ATP rankings. Only the very best players are invited to this tournament – perfect for tennis betting!
Tennis Betting Predictions
For our tennis betting predictions, we focused on the 4 Grand Slam Men’s Titles for 2022. We think Djokovic will maintain his dominance throughout the next year, but Nadal will likely win the French Open due to his significant skills on the clay.
- Australian Open – Novak Djokovic
- French Open – Rafael Nadal
- Wimbledon – Novak Djokovic
- US Open – Novak Djokovic
How To Sign Up and Place a Bet on Tennis?
One of the easiest things in this world to accomplish is placing a tennis bet at Jet10. We’ve streamlined the process perfectly. All you need to do is sign up, collect your rewarding welcome bonus, and enjoy online betting on your favorite tennis tournaments.
- Head to Jet10 and click on Register to begin. Fill in the required details and verify your account.
- Next, you’ll need to make your first deposit. Choose from any of the excellent banking options such as NETELLER and Skrill. Nominate an amount and confirm the payment.
- Now, you’ll need to head to the sports section. Either navigate to the tennis betting tab or search for a tournament directly using the search function.
- Choose an event, then a market. Click on your choice for a winning bet and nominate how much you wish to wager. Confirm the bet to place your wager.
- That’s it! Now simply watch the action unfold and good luck!
Where To Bet on Tennis Online and Win?
Looking for US Open Tennis betting? What about the French Open? The number 1 online betting site for tennis is Jet10 Casino and sportsbook. At Jet10, you can bet on every major tournament with competitive odds and a wide array of markets.
Join the VIP program to boost your bonuses further and enjoy the best tennis online betting in the world!